Mr. Minesh Parikh, landscape architect, product designer, educator, and writer, was born in Ahmedabad in 1967. He received his Bachelor of Architecture from SPA in 1990. He co-founded the practice NMP DESIGN with Mrs. Nandita Parikh, established a partnership with Professor M. Paul Friedberg in India and successfully completed several outstanding projects in the last several years. He is a prolific reader, writer and traveller and specializes in handling outstation assignments.
- Bachelor of Architecture from the SPA, New Delhi.
- Master of Landscape Architecture from the SPA, New Delhi.
- Registered with the Council of Architecture, Registration No.91/13811.
- Member of the Indian Institute of Architects, membership no. 12986
- Life Member of the Indian Building Congress – Mem. No. ML--3919
- Associate Member of the India Habitat Center.
- Fellow of the Indian Society of Landscape Architects.
- External Juror & Visiting faculty member at Dept. Of Landscape Architecture at SPA, New Delhi.
- External Juror (2014) at Dept. Of Architecture, SMVDU, Jammu.
- Nominated as a member for the Area Advisory Board for M. Arch. (Landscape Architecture) at Amity School of Architecture and Planning, Amity University.
- Elected as a Member of the Managing Committee of ISOLA Delhi Chapter in 2010 and as the Chairperson in 2012 and 2014.
- Worked with Prof. Ravindra Bhan from May 1988 to August 1988 & then From January 1990 to July 1991.
- Worked with Mr. Satish Khanna, landscape Architect from April 1993 to July 1994.
- Associate to "M. Paul Friedberg & Partners" (a New York based landscape
- Architecture & Urban Design Consultancy firm) from April 97 to March 98.
- Founder Director in "M. Paul Friedberg Associates Pvt. Ltd." from April '98 onwards.
- In Professional Practice since 1994 as Founder Director of NMP DESIGN.
- Senior Consultant to DUAC for City Level Studies.